Already a member? Log in to the portal here
Best-practice sharing, networking and team training on internal and employee communications.
Member companies include:
Hear from our members
why you should be a part of the Council
Members enjoy these exclusive benefits:
- Attendance at two members-only leadership retreats (Ragan pays your hotel and F&B expenses)
- Instant access to senior communication leaders
- A private, 30-minute monthly executive coaching session
- Three hours of business fluency and brand journalism coaching each year
- Monthly networking and problem-solving calls
- Regular research and benchmarking reports
- Unlimited job listings on Ragan’s Talent Hub
Your whole communications team can access:
- Up to ten, 75-minute virtual training sessions per year to get up to speed or learn new skills
- Four free registrations to any in-person Ragan event
- Unlimited livestream access to all Ragan conferences
- Nearly all virtual events on the day they are scheduled
- Unlimited access to Ragan Training, an extensive distance-learning portal
- Unlimited access to the Council’s Concierge Service
- Three hours per month of editing and proofing services
- 50% off membership to the PR Leadership Network - the Council's sister group for external communicators.
- 20% discount on a custom workshop with Ragan Consulting Group
- 15% discount on all Ragan award programs
Interested in becoming a member?
You could qualify if:
- Your current position is at director level or above
- You have oversight of internal communications and employee engagement strategies
- You have a communications team of at least three people
The Communications Leadership Council
membership caters to you:
- Only senior-level communicators are allowed on the Council.
- You will never be sold to.
- Our Concierge Desk is available around the clock.
- Networking and problem-solving calls cover topics suggested by you.