As a paid member, you’ll enjoy benefits exclusively tailored to you as a senior internal communications leader, as well as some you can share with your team.
For the senior communications leader:
- Instant access to other senior leaders through an exclusive membership portal: Post your burning questions on our message boards and get immediate answers from peers equally dedicated to enhancing employee communications.
- Attendance at two member-only leadership forums: Share best practices and get practical, personalized solutions in an exclusive setting for communications directors and VPs. All expenses at these member events are paid; all you do is get a flight.
- Executive coaching: Receive a private, 30-minute online coaching session every month to help you hone your leadership skills, manage your team, tackle business challenges and grow as a communications professional. Our coaches bring decades of experience working with professionals and C-suite executives at organizations nationwide.
- Business fluency coaching: Receive up to three, 1-hour coaching sessions over your membership cycle to help you become more fluent in the economics and business of your organization. Sessions can address everything from financial reporting, investor relations and annual reports to budgeting and measurement/evaluation. Our coach’s experience in both corporate and agency backgrounds, along with her P&L experience, MBA, and teaching credentials are especially useful in bringing a business and results-oriented focus to her work.
- Regular research and benchmarking reports: Topics range from mobile communications and intranet best practices to organizational pay and structure. Let us know what you’re interested in, and we’ll deliver.
- Monthly networking and problem-solving calls: Each call focuses on a topic suggested by Council members. All calls are recorded and distributed upon request to members unable to attend.
For your whole communications team:
- Team training sessions: Receive up to ten, 75-minute virtual training sessions per year for your team to get up to speed or learn new skills on topics ranging from executive communications to writing and editing to crisis management.
- Four free registrations to Ragan conferences and workshops (plus 30% off any additional registrations): Our nationally renowned conferences have included hosted events at Disney World, Microsoft, The Coca-Cola Company, and Facebook.
- Virtual event access: Your team will have access to nearly all virtual events on the day they are scheduled. This includes all webinars, virtual summits and virtual conferences. They will also have access to on-demand recordings from our signature Ragan and PR Daily conferences.
- Unlimited access to the Council’s Concierge Service: Need the latest research on employee engagement? Our staff will find it and deliver it to your inbox. Need an introduction to another communications leader? We’ll make the call and facilitate the conversation.
- Unlimited access to RaganTraining.com, the most extensive training database for corporate communicators: This video training portal includes more than 800 hours of best-practice sessions from Ragan’s highest-rated conferences.
- Editing and proofing services: Receive two hours per month of editing and proofing services. Send us your content, and we’ll send it back polished and ready for your stakeholders.
- 50% discount on a membership to the PR Leadership Network—the Council’s sister group for PR, social media, marketing, crisis communications and reputation management professionals.
- 20% discount on a custom workshop with Ragan Consulting Group. Need in-person training on anything from writing to brand journalism to crisis communications? Ragan Consulting Group can help.
- 15% discount on all Ragan award programs.