As a paid member, you’ll enjoy benefits exclusively tailored to you as a senior communications leader, as well as some you can share with your team.
Senior communications leader members are invited to join us in-person this October for a retreat at the Ritz-Carlton in Dana Point, Calif. This retreat is included in Ragan’s Communications Leadership Council membership.
For the senior communications leader:
- Instant access to other senior leaders through an exclusive membership portal: Post your burning questions on our message boards and get immediate answers from your peers.
- Attendance at two member-only leadership forums: Share best practices and get practical, personalized solutions in an exclusive setting for communications directors and VPs. All expenses at these member events are paid; all you do is get a flight.
- Executive coaching: Receive a private, 30-minute online coaching session every month to help you hone your leadership skills, manage your team, tackle business challenges and grow as a communications professional. Our coaches bring decades of experience working with professionals and C-suite executives at organizations nationwide.
- Regular research and benchmarking reports: Topics range from mobile communications and intranet best practices to organizational pay and structure. Let us know what you’re interested in, and we’ll deliver.
- Monthly networking and problem-solving calls: Each call focuses on a topic suggested by Council members. All calls are recorded and distributed upon request to members unable to attend.
For your whole communications team:
- Team training sessions: Receive up six, one-hour virtual training sessions per year for your team to get up to speed or learn new skills on topics ranging from executive communication to writing and editing to crisis management.
- Four free registrations to Ragan conferences and workshops (plus 50% off any additional registrations): Our nationally renowned conferences have included hosted events at Disney World, Microsoft, The Coca-Cola Company, and Facebook. Check out our upcoming conferences and workshops.
- Livestream access to all Ragan events: Can’t attend a conference in person, or want to provide training for staff on the other side of the globe? Tune into our livestreams (and get 6 months of on-demand access) for free. Here is a list of currently available webcasts.
- Virtual event access: Your team will have access to nearly all virtual events on the day they are scheduled. This includes all webinars, virtual summits and virtual conferences.
- Unlimited access to the Council’s Concierge Service: Need the latest research on employee engagement? Our staff will find it and deliver it to your inbox. Need an introduction to another communications leader? We’ll make the call and facilitate the conversation.
- Unlimited access to RaganTraining.com, the most extensive training database for corporate communicators: This video training portal includes more than 600 hours of best-practice sessions from Ragan’s highest-rated conferences.
- Editing and proofing services: Receive five hours per month of editing and proofing services. Send us your content, and we’ll send it back polished and ready for your stakeholders.
- 20% discount on a custom workshop with Ragan Consulting Group. Need in-person training on anything from writing to brand journalism to crisis communications? Ragan Consulting group can help.
- 15% discount on all Ragan award programs.