As a member, you’ll enjoy benefits exclusively tailored to you as a senior communications leader, as well as some you can share with your team.
For the senior communications leader:
- Instant access to other senior leaders through an exclusive membership portal: Post your burning questions on our message boards and get immediate answers from your peers.
- Attendance at two member-only leadership forums: Share best practices and get practical, personalized solutions in an exclusive setting for communications directors and VPs. All expenses at these member events are paid; all you do is get a flight.
- Regular research and benchmarking reports: Topics range from mobile communications and intranet best practices to organizational pay and structure. Let us know what you’re interested in, and we’ll deliver.
- Networking and problem-solving calls: Each call focuses on a topic suggested by Council members. All calls are recorded and distributed upon request to members unable to attend.
For your whole communications team:
- Four free registrations to Ragan conferences and workshops (plus 50% off any additional registrations): Our nationally renowned conferences have included hosted events at Disney World, Microsoft, The Coca-Cola Company, and Facebook. There are more than 60 events to choose from in 2018 alone. Check out our upcoming conferences and workshops.
- Livestream access to all Ragan events: Can’t attend a conference in person, or want to provide training for staff on the other side of the globe? Tune into our livestreams (and get 6 months of on-demand access) for free. Here is a list of currently available webcasts.
- Unlimited access to the Council’s Concierge Service: Need the latest research on employee engagement? Our staff will find it and deliver it to your inbox. Need an introduction to another communications leader? We’ll make the call and facilitate the conversation.
- Unlimited access to RaganTraining.com, the most extensive training database for corporate communicators: This video training portal includes more than 600 hours of best-practice sessions from Ragan’s highest-rated conferences.